The OBI mission is to strengthen Oregon’s economy in order to achieve a healthy, prosperous and competitive Oregon for the benefit of present and future generations. Our 1,600+ members constitute the largest statewide general business association in Oregon. Together, we:
- Pursue a balanced approach to achieving our mission without affiliation with any political party.
- Take positions consistent with our mission and the common good regardless of difficulty or popularity.
- Advocate for justifiable, cooperative, appropriate and fact-based regulation.
- Educate and engage Oregonians on the importance of business and the Oregon economy as the cornerstone of Oregonians’ quality of life.
- Advocate for efficient, effective and accountable public policies that encourage private sector job creation and business prosperity.
- Serve as the convener of the greater Oregon business community and other stakeholders to promote a unified business voice.
As a valued OBI member, you get exclusive access to government relations resources, opportunities to participate in policy committees to influence our advocacy efforts, receive timely news updates straight to your inbox, and qualify for a host of benefits programs that can help your business grow here in Oregon through cost savings, networking opportunities, and more.